- Manage all audio and visual project tasks for school.
- Schedule, manage, and coordinate the available labour, materials, tools, equipment, technical expertise.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Campus TV.
- Coordinate and approve equipment needs with the purchasing department.
- Communicate with management in advance about staffing requirements.
- Higher diploma or above in related disciplines
- At least 1 year working experiences in audio and visual project
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and strong analytical skills