- Applicants must have achieved at least a B grade or above in Chinese, English, and Mathematics in their P5 and P6.
- Applicants must also have achieved at least a B grade or above in conduct.
- Applications will not be accepted from those who do not meet the requirements.
(2) Registration Dates and Times
- Monday, July 11, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 11, 2023, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
(3) Submission of Application Form
- Applicants can fill out the application form in person at the school or download it from the school website.
- They must also submit a copy of their ID card, a copy of their fifth and sixth grade academic record, and a copy of their extracurricular activity certificate or award certificate (no photo required).
(4) Written Test and Interview Arrangements
- After selection, the school will contact the selected candidates by phone before 5:00 p.m. on July 11th or before 11:00 a.m. on July 12th to participate in the written test on July 11th or at 11:00 a.m. on July 12th. The written test will last approximately 1.5 hours and will assess the candidate’s proficiency in Chinese, English, and Mathematics.
- Individual applicants will be individually notified to attend the interview at 2:30 p.m. on July 11th or 12th.
- Due to the large number of transfer applicants, unsuccessful candidates will not be notified separately, and applicants do not need to call the school to inquire about the selection results.
- If there are vacancies for Form 1, the school will notify the selected candidates to register at the school.
- All submitted information will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of admission application.